Minimum Order Quantity with custom design printed and accessory arrangement = 500+ units.
Minimum Order Quantity with stock colour and without a custom design printed based on our existing available model = 100-200 units.
Silicone Lanyards – made to order
For many years QW Direct has manufactured exceptional quality Silicone Lanyards. These are currently worn by hundreds of doctors, nurses and support staff across a range of facilities including heart clinics, hospitals, cancer centres, aged care homes and food preparation environments. This product proudly assist such organisations to meet the highest and strictest infection control standards.
Silicone lanyards are not a one size fits all product. For total peace of mind, all these lanyards are 100% made to order to meet your exact design, configuration & technical requirements. Silicone lanyards from QW Direct are typically supplied with a safety breakaway clip to meet Workplace & OH&S regulations.
Our silicone lanyards are made to order with your logo printed or supplied in one of our available stock colours. You can also choose a range of accessories as you would for a fabric lanyard including safety break away clips, split rings, mobile phone strings and plastic ID holders.
Silicone Lanyards – best in hygiene and washability
As these are fully washable these lanyards are ideal for:
- Medical Clinics
- Aged Care Facilities
- Operating Theatres
- Vet Clinics
- Childcare centres
- Laboratory Staff
- Restaurants and food preparation kitchens
- Anywhere where infection control is paramount
Any other environment where exceptional wash-ability and durability is of the highest priority.
If you are planning to use silicone lanyards for your employees that work in high bacterial and germ areas, be sure to choose silicone lanyards.
Silicone Lanyards – advantages
- Most lanyards are made from fabric material such as polyester, nylon, cord, or cotton. Most of these materials can get really gritty fast, while silicone lanyards stay clean for a lot longer.
- Silicone lanyards are also much easier to clean than other lanyard types. All you need is to wipe off the grime with a wet cloth, and stains can be eliminated simply by using soapy detergent and water. Cleaning polyester or cotton lanyards is more complicated and less practical, particular for lighter coloured lanyards.
- Since silicone lanyards are more hygienic they can be worn in places such as medical facilities and commercial kitchens
Silicone Lanyards – how much?
Yes, they can be more expensive than regular polyester lanyards. With the additional benefits it should be an investment that pays for themselves.
A regular lanyard may last 12 months or maybe even less. After that it’s really scruffy and can to be totally worn out. A silicone lanyard can last for at least 5 years or possibly 10 if really looked after.
Not only will you enjoy greatly improved hygiene and easier washability, but on a per-year basis our silicone lanyards can much more cost effective. Just another way to bring long term economy from a quality product.